There are several categories of membership. Click here to find out more.
EWRS membership brings a number of benefits, not least of which is a free* subscription to our journal Weed Research, and free access to the online version of our Journal. Click here for for more details on our journal Weed Research. Our Journal Weed Research is published by Wiley-Blackwell.
* The free subscription benefit applies to individual members and the copies are for personal use only.
Libraries and institutions should contact Wiley-Blackwell Science to negotiate a rate for their organization.
Membership runs from the first of January (irrespective of the date of payment), an annual fee is paid each year in January. After payment of the membership fee, the membership is valid for the current calendar year and will include back-issues of Weed Research for any past period of the year.
* Ordinary Members.
The regular membership fee is 60,00 euro.
* Student Members.
The student membership fee is 30,00 euro.
Please note that students are asked to submit a copy of their student ID card, and send it as E-mail attachment to the Membership Office directly after completion of the on-line registration and payment procedure.
If you wish to become a member you can fill in the internet registration form by clicking on the link below.
1. Enter the necessary information.
2. Postal Delivery Address. Registration details concern the postal address information where you want to receive our Journal Weed Research. The E-mail requested is the E-mail address where you want to receive the Journal Weed Research, the yearly Invoice, our elelctronic Newsletter and other news and announcements.
2. Invoice Address. During the registration procedure the option is offered to provide another Invoice Address. However the E-mail address is your own E-mail. If applicable you need to forward the Invoice to the person/department of concern by yourself.
3. Payment options. After completion of the registration, you will be leaded to the payment page, located on a secured payment website. For non-dutch citizens payment with a VISA / MASTERCARD creditcard is obliged. Persons with a bank account in The Netherlands may also pay by iDEAL.
4. Weed Research. Following a succesful payment your membership information is automatically sent to the Subscription Department of Wiley-Blackwell for enrolment as new subscriber for our Journal Weed Research.
5. On-line access to Weed Research. From Wiley-Blackwell you will be informed about your login codes for on-line access to Weed Research issues.
6. Newsletter. As newly enroled member of the Socety you will be informed electronically about news and upcoming events, symposia by our electronic Newsletter, which is delivered in ca. four issues per year.
7. News items on-line. Any news will be published on our website.
8. National Representative. The membership officer will inform your National Representative if applicable.
If you have any questions about membership of the EWRS you can contact the EWRS membership office directly at:
NL-6865 ZG DOORWERTH